Monday, April 13, 2015

❤ It Girls Spring Essentials ❤

Here is finally a post that some of you have been waiting for, also because I have not been posting for a few days (Please do blame me, I was busy being lazy watching Netflix all day XD)
So here are news of my favorite shop, It Girls! They have released what I call a clothing line special for Spring (I absolutely love spring, and the word bloom and rain :) And also because my birthday is in the season <3)
I love giving comments, so here are my comments on the clothing line.
First of all, they're so cute! Yes I'm being so honest, I couldn't wait to spend my Stardollars on these clothes! I would also love to have them in real life! If you do happen to find some clothes similar, email me: love1d2558@gmail.com (seriously, they are sooooo cute XD)
Okay, here are some pictures, to some of you that haven't seen them yet. Also a spring lookbook is coming up! ♥
Add me on Stardoll : pup.cute


No comments:

Post a Comment